Monday, October 24, 2011

Getting Started

Well today is the first day I am posting to my blog. I had the idea come to me a few weeks ago to put what I love to do into a blog. Almost everyday I go into work and have to create something from the seat of my pants. Everyone that I work with tells me all the time, "Write it down", "What if someone orders it?", "Do you remember how you made it?". Like usual I don't listen I think I'll remember it, no one will order it, etc. And on rare occasions I too can be wrong, someone orders it and I have to recreate it and usually it ends up into a whole new recipe. Here you will find some of my ideas and creations. The only thing is I am one of those cooks who cooks "The Way Mom Makes It", a pinch of this a pinch of that, etc.
You won't find complete recipes with teaspoon amounts or exact measurements of spices. I think everyone can have the ability to create something delicious out of anything you have in your pantry/fridge, that your family will be enjoy. I will also offer any advice to anyone who have items and want an idea of how to turn it into something delicious. I look forward to sharing my creations and my advice. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment