Thursday, October 27, 2011

Rain Rain Go Away!

Hello all that follow my words daily!  Today is rainy and grey.  It has not been a great day for creativity to flow from my head to my fingers.  I did not want to go into work without saying something so here you go.  Lately I have been reading that eating beans are great for your health and even to lose weight.  I have been working on getting my life and health together for some time and have decided to add a few more beans to the pot.
You can use canned or dried beans.  I personally prefer canned beans.  They are already done so it makes your recipe just that much easier.  You can add beans to soups, chili, casseroles, and even create a salad out of them for great side dishes.  I have found that adding a few vegetables such as onions, peppers, corn, tomatoes, etc  with beans and vinegar is a great start for a salad.  My favorite vinegar to use for beans is seasoned rice vinegar.  Great flavor!!
  I will be adding some recipes soon that include beans but take a chance and add some beans into your diet, they are GREAT!!!
Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment