Thursday, November 17, 2011

Whats On The Menu Mo??

Hello,

My sister has been asking and I have finally decided what I will be creating for the "Family and Friend Feast".  It has been a long and tedious decision but I am ready to commit to my decision. (smile) Sometimes I crack myself up.  Everyone will be eating the following:

Turkey
Ham
Dinner Rolls
Cranberry Sauce
Green Beans and Shallots
Green Bean Casserole ????
Glazed Carrots
Mashed Potatoes
Roasted Glazed Sweet Potatoes w/ Pineapples
Corn Pudding
Mac & Cheese
Sausage Stuffing
Gravy
(GB Casserole is only if 1 special guest comes)

I realize you don't see any desserts listed but I have been given a reprieve on that one.  My friend is making dessert and I can't wait.  I am secretly hoping she is making a very special cake that she made for a previous gathering in my home.  Maybe just maybe she will read this and know that I have my fingers crossed for that cake.  If anyone has the time feel free to share what you are preparing for your "Family and Friend Feast".

Mo

2 comments:

  1. One special cake will be there, just for you!!! You may have to fight with Merrill Faye for some :-). Feast sounds fantastic and I can't wait to dig in! I've got elastic waist pants just for the occasion. Woohoo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy,

    Thank you for the special cake. You shouldn't have but since you are thank you :-) I'll share with Merrill Faye no fighting she may get the best of me. I'm with you on the pants. See you then
    Mo

    ReplyDelete