Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween!!! 
This is one of those holidays that I was never a fan of but never denied my children from participating if they wanted to.  Unfortunately for them they are all home sick and will not be going out in their great costumes that I made for them.  My oldest Malcolm, will be a scary man... found a face at the local dollar store and some spider webs with spiders on it.  He really didn't care what he was he just knew he had to be something to get the goodies.  Brandon my middle child, is going to be a devil child.  Found a mask for him at the dollar store, made a pitch fork out of hard cardboard, and he is going to wear black.  Now the littlest TREATER, Vanessa, she is going to be a cheetah.  Found some ears, tail and a bow-tie at Target.  Got a child size tee-shirt from the dollar store and we drew in some spots to give her the real cheetah experience.  I love the dollar store, if you can not figure that out already.  I even found face paint to draw in her whiskers.  She looked adorable when we had an earlier dress rehearsal.  Since they are not going out tonight, to torture the neighborhood, I have decided they would trick and treat here at home once everyone is feeling better.  They will dress up in all their attire and go to every door here in the house and collect their treats.  The things I do for my kids!!  So to all the other Mommies and Daddies out there taking their little ones out tonight be safe, check the candy, and don't stay out to late schools tomorrow!!!

Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment